Unlock Billions in Infrastructure Funding: Turn the IIJA, ARPA, and IRA into Growth for Your Business
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) represent a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure. With billions of dollars in funding available, now is the time to act.
Stateside offers a comprehensive suite of services to help your business capitalize on these investments. We provide expert guidance on identifying relevant funding programs, crafting winning applications, and building strong partnerships with government agencies. Our team's deep understanding of state and local procurement policies and procedures ensures you maximize your chances of success and secure the funding your business needs.
Gain instant access to the latest grants, awards, and policy updates without the hassle of searching through numerous websites. Our comprehensive resource hub provides all the information you need in one convenient place, covering program details, deadlines, eligibility requirements, and more.
OUR SUITE OF SERVICES
Our services are tailored to your company's needs. We focus on four areas to help you navigate the complicated process of infrastructure initiatives and funding opportunities.
Consulting and Strategic Planning: We will help you locate the right programs for your organization and develop a strategy to identify projects and government partners. Some actionable items we will look for are:
- Providing detailed information and analysis of state grant applications and RFPs
- Identifying key agency and department staff contacts
- Tracking state and local responses to federal RFIs and comments
- Referrals to in-state procurement lobbyists and other consultants
- Identifying and monitoring city and county applications and state awards
- Engagement with targeted national, state, and local officials' organizations
Monitoring Database: Our database is the most comprehensive resource of its kind. Our first-class grants, awards, and incentives database tracks the latest in state and local-level programs, RFPs and RFQs, meeting dates, award announcements and policy announcements. Your company can customize and access our database to always stay up to date. Request a demo today.
Customized analysis: If you need customized research or deep-dive analysis on specific programs, policies, awards, states or local government entities, our team can help.
Standard reporting: With weekly email updates and monthly 50-state profile reports, you can have the information you need to track major developments. Our reporting includes the following:
- Grant allocation and formula funding to each state
- Status of state applications or plans and the process for receiving funds
- Distribution of funds for the IIJA and other investment programs, such as ARPA, among state agency programs
- Structure of new and existing state agency programs, including the process for application and distribution of funds
- Eligibility criteria to apply for funds
- Agency contacts and state infrastructure plans
- Meetings occurring in-state concerning the process of applying for funds
- Workshops and briefings hosted by national groups of state and local officials
TEAM OF EXPERTS
Stateside's Infrastructure Funding Team bring together multidisciplinary policy expertise, in-depth knowledge of the policymaking process, and a network of trusted in-state contacts to help your organization navigate the grantmaking process — from the federal government to the states and through state agencies to programs.
In Partnership With: