More favorable treatment of a client’s health-related profession in state regulation.
- We produced a report detailing the current licensing and education accreditation standards for the client in all 50 states.
- We identified key state licensing opportunities for client comment and participation.
- We led recruitment efforts for vacancies on a local professional board.
- We drafted client comments and amendments for rulemakings and legislation.
- We obtained regulatory agency support for amendments to legislation that created a new professional license.
- We represented the client on an initial rulemaking advisory committee for a new state license. We also secured the appointment for the client.
Our efforts resulted in increased visibility of client licensing issues on professional board agendas, which led to favorable rule amendments.