As part of our continued reporting on state COVID-19 responses, we have developed a new weekly report providing you with the stage of reopening and current information on key issues in all 50 states. We have identified 10 key indicators that we will follow, along with several other items that can help you understand how a state is dealing with the fallout of this pandemic. Our report includes an Open Status Score making it easy for you to compare states opening statuses at a glance.
This State by State Snapshot includes:
- Current Opening Stage
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- State Travel Restrictions
- Restaurants at Least 50% Capacity
- Bars Open
- Gathering/ Meeting Restrictions
- Gyms Open
- Lifting of Prohibition on Non-essential Medical Procedures
- Unemployment Insurance Extension
- School Reopening Allowed
- Require Paid Sick Leave for Positive COVID-19 Symptoms or Positive Test
The scoring system awards a single point for each issue and a half point for issues that vary by locality.
This comprehensive report also reviews the status of liability protections, workers compensation changes, revenue shortfalls and current federal funding for insight that arms you with the information and perspective your company needs to make decisions coming out of this crisis. Our report includes information from official and unofficial sources giving you access to our trusted intelligence that puts you ahead of the curve.