The Regulation ALERT Service notifies clients when a rulemaking is first published in a state Register (or equivalent publication) and sends subsequent notices until the rulemaking is final.
Identified and presented to clients by experienced regulatory attorneys, Regulation ALERTS are accurate and timely.
The main features of Stateside Associates’ Regulation ALERT service are:
- Monitoring based on your issues of interest, NOT a keyword based search. Stateside Associates Regulatory Counsel read state register notices and provide clients with relevant rulemaking information.
- Identified and presented by Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel—Attorneys with detailed knowledge of the regulatory process. If a register notice is unclear on its face, Regulatory Counsel will review the underlying statute and prior rules to confirm relevance to our clients.
- Email alerts for each rulemaking from the first register notice to finalization. Clients can choose to receive email alerts when new rulemakings are published as well as when key events such as workshops and comments periods are published in state registers.
- Customized iStateLink web portal retains all Regulation ALERTS. Clients have anytime access to a customized iStateLink web portal that is searchable by any combination of state, issue and regulatory status. These searches can be generated into excel format. Further, the portal is compatible with all tablet computers, allowing for easy use when out of the office.
- Unlimited access to Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel for assistance. If you decide to comment on a rulemaking, attend or testify at a hearing, Stateside’s Regulatory Counsel are there to provide you with any information you need regarding the upcoming action
For pricing and other information about Stateside Associates’ Regulation ALERT please contact Mark D. Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 525-7466.