The Regulation ALERTSM Service notifies clients when a rulemaking is first published in a state Register (or equivalent publication) and sends subsequent notices until the rulemaking is final.
Identified and presented to clients by attorneys with state regulatory tracking experience, Regulation ALERTS are accurate and timely.
Regulation ALERTSM Features:
- Regulatory tracking based on your issues of interest, NOT a keyword-based search. Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel read the state register notices and provide clients with relevant rulemaking information.
- Identified and presented by Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel – Attorneys with detailed knowledge of the regulatory process and experience tracking regulations. If a register notice is unclear on its face, Regulatory Counsel will review the underlying statute and prior rules to confirm relevance to our clients.
- Email alerts for each rulemaking from the first register notice to finalization. Clients can choose to receive email alerts when new rulemakings are published as well as when key events such as workshops and comment periods are published in state registers.
- Customized iStateLinkSM web portal retains all Regulation ALERTS. Clients have anytime access to a customized iStateLink web portal that is searchable by any combination of state, issue and regulatory status. These searches can be generated into a .pdf or excel format report for distribution to colleagues. Further, the portal is compatible with all tablet computers, allowing for easy use when out of the office.
- Unlimited access to Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel for assistance. If you decide to comment on a rulemaking, attend or testify at a hearing, Stateside’s Regulatory Counsel are there to provide you with any information you need regarding the upcoming action.
For pricing and other information about Stateside Associates’ Regulation ALERT service please contact Mark D. Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 525-7466.
Here’s What Others Are Saying:
“This is my first year with Stateside and I am already a loyal client. Everything they promised to me they delivered. The depth of their staff makes almost every request possible and the client service culture makes me feel like family. I feel that I have hired a partner, not just a consulting and monitoring firm.”
“The ATM Industry Association is constantly striving to make ATMIA membership an indispensable tool in navigating the increasingly complex landscape of compliance and regulation. Small financial institutions and independent ATM operators typically don’t have the resources to do that on their own. Stateside Associates has worked closely with us to create a multifaceted solution that meets our members’ needs; within the financial constraints of a non-profit trade association’s budget.”