Stateside Associates offers customized regulatory monitoring and issue management services that keep clientsStateside Associates created a valuable resource for our members - an internet portal featuring easy-to-read summaries of regulatory requirements in all 50-states. AAPPO's Compliance Portal was online quickly because Stateside's Regulatory Counsel really understand our issues. And, they are always available to help me answer questions from my members.
- Karen L. Greenrose
American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations abreast of emerging and current laws and regulations. Stateside Associates provides these services on the federal, state and local government levels.
Staff of Regulatory Professionals
Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Counsel, attorneys with experience in regulatory monitoring and issue management, are in daily contact with regulatory agency personnel in search of information and perspective. This direct interaction with regulators forms the basis of the research, monitoring and consulting services Stateside provides. Clients have full access to Stateside professional staff for additional information.
Biographical information about Stateside Regulatory Counsel is featured under Professionals.
Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Services
Stateside offers a suite of professional services to meet your needs in the regulatory arena:
- The Regulatory ForecastingSM service provides clients with analysis and notification of emerging regulatory activity often well in advance of register notices.
- The Regulation ALERTSM service notifies clients when a rulemaking is first published in a state Register (or equivalent publication) and sends subsequent notices as the regulation is monitored throughout the rulemaking process.
- Public Utility & Service Commission Monitoring helps clients manage this uniquely challenging regulatory arena by monitoring of rulemakings which are often buried within dockets of administrative cases.
- Compliance PROFILES provide clients with comprehensive information about existing laws, regulations and guidance on the federal, state and local levels.
- Regulatory Issue Management services help clients influence public policy within the executive branches.
For more information about Stateside Associates’ Regulatory Monitoring or Regulatory Issue Management services please contact Mark Anderson at email@example.com or call (703) 525-7466