Substance is paramount and for 25 years Stateside Associates has been setting the bar high for quality State Legislative, State Regulatory and Local Government Information Services.
Stateside Associates clients do not have a mere “monitoring service.” Our clients have an extraordinary staff of professionals at their service to help them navigate the hundreds of thousands of bills and regulations considered annually.
Stateside Associates’ information professionals – 21 for Legislation and 7 for Regulations/Compliance – combine the most effective information-technology tools with firsthand review of full-text to ensure that clients receive the legislative and regulatory information relevant to their issues and priorities.
While other firms assign 1-2 people to a 50-state program – essentially just polishing up keyword searches – Stateside Associates dedicates at least 5 professionals to each client – providing the in-depth monitoring, communications, quality control and research support necessary to produce a complete and professional service you can rely upon.
Stateside Associates remains the only firm that provides Politics and Process information (“Outlook”) with each reported bill. Gathering Politics and Process information yields draft amendments, committee intrigue and other key, context information that cannot be obtained by web surfing.
- Customized and secure web portal featuring your monitoring reports
- DAILY updating of bill and regulation information
- Dynamic Calendar features upcoming Legislative and Regulatory Hearing Dates
- Dynamic, Customizable Maps for navigation and presentations
- Key Performance Indicator Dashboard tracks content by Issue, Status and Jurisdiction
- Email Alerts sent individually or batched for once-a-day delivery
- Send to My Calendar feature allows you to save hearing details to your personal calendar
For more information about iStateLink4 and all the Information Services available from Stateside Associates, please call us at 703-525-7466 or email us at email@example.com.